Tipo: Entry level
Localização: São Paulo
Início : TBD
Are you looking for a position as an M&A Analyst working for a dynamic and independent international corporate finance advisor? One that values your personality, knowledge and expertise? Then read on!
At Corporate Finance International (CFI) you are more than just a cog in the wheel. From day one, you will team up with Associates, VPs and Directors.
Your work as an M&A Analyst includes:
• Develop decks and supporting materials for M&A processes, such as: teasers, infomemos and valuation reports;
• Preparation of financial models for pricing and valuation of companies
• Development of pitchbooks and commercial presentations
• Elaboration of financial databooks and structuring of financial statements
• Development of market research and industry research reports
• Monitoring the information flow in the M&A process, including due diligence processes
• Follow-up with investors and clients on opportunities under discussion
• Participation in meetings with investors and clients about opportunities under discussion
• Support the Associates and VPs in the execution of M&A projects, including sell-sides, buy-sides, carve-outs, and cross-border transactions in several sectors
• Connect our local team with funds and strategical players to pitch CFI mandates
• Map and identify opportunities for Cross-Border Deals in several sectors
• Solve complex and strategic situations, discussing senior matters with the C-level of clients and investors
• You will actively liaise with project parties and be in direct contact with clients, banks, advisors and private equity parties.
• Maintain relationships with customers and investors, building solid long-term relationships
• Participate in Sector Committees with other countries of the CFI group
• Participate in pitches and prospecting for new mandates
At CFI Brazil you will have a solid career plan with ownership mindset.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
• Solid experience in M&A (2-7 years) – Required
• Fluent English – Required
• Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
• Advanced knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in small teams and with multiple projects
• Organization, analytical reasoning, and critical thinking
• Negotiation skills
• International experience – Desirable
You are passionate about Corporate Finance and complex strategic, commercial and operational issues trigger you. You have an analytical mind and strong mathematical skills, and you are proactive, quick-witted, and accurate, as well as result-driven and authentic. You have strong communicative and social skills. You are fluent in Portuguese and English. And last but not least, you are a team player.
You must be resident in the state of São Paulo and have availability to work on Alphaville – SP, Brazil. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.