It has been a challenging year in M&A, and it is likely to stay that way well into 2021. However, despite the pandemic, CFI can look back at a strong year:
– Our 250 dedicated professionals all over the world worked together locally and globally to deliver excellent results for our clients in over 100 M&A and corporate finance transactions in 16 key sectors
– In January of 2020, CFI attended the International Private Equity Market (IPEM) in Cannes (January) whereby our international sector teams met with numerous financial sponsors to discuss acquisitions, add-ons and exits
– After the success of the first CFI Young Talent Conference in 2019, our talents from all over the world gathered online this year to share best practises in these special circumstances
– In addition, CFI was awarded several prizes such as ‘Debt Adviser of the Year’ at the ACQ5 Global Awards 2020.
– CFI continued to release several M&A Pulses in key sectors like Automotive, HR Services, Software & IT Services and Industrials where we shared our market intelligence and deal analyses with you.
In 2021, CFI continues to be your trusted corporate finance lead advisor for the middle-market.